Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Journey

hello guys ! it has been a long time I'm not writing on my blog. so this is the time I'll continue it again. Just for filling my looooooooooooong holiday 'til July or August, well lets begin my first story on this month.


Well its the time when I have to pass my Final Exam on April 16th - 19th. Its the most horrible day ever, because guess what ? I got a cold when I have to pass it, but its not broken my passion to pass it and finally I could pass it very well ! Just wait for the result on May 16th.

a few days after final exam

yeaaay ! its holiday time. but guess what ? I'm still can't going anywhere. cause my mom still not allow me to going anywhere. horrible holiday ! and I hate this !!
But, my hubby makes my better day, he comes and "kidnapping " me Lol we went to Botani Square and had a fun there ! we going eat a shabu-shabu , watching a Battleship (its a good movie !!!) and going to photo box. and this's the result !


lol ! love it xoxo !

Today (april 25)

I awake in the morning around 6.30, its the earlier awake I think. totally tired after playing The Sims 3 last night. I think I need some rest. But my mom ask me to drive my little brother Qory goes to school. So I'm in ! After took him at school, my mom said that she wants to had a breakfast in MIE SEHAT at Surya Kencana. So we agreed and we go there. After arrived, there was so many cars and the traffic was little bit crowded. I ordered the Mie Kangkung Hijau Goreng Seafood and Hot Tea. and Voilaaaaaaa ! this was the Healthy Breakfast for Today 




That's all for today see you on the next Page ! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment