Thursday, February 2, 2012

2nd February :)

fellas ! long time I'm not writing in this blog, and finally I can write it now. Well, this month was the best month I ever had, ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH ! really excited, especially on 2nd February. I'm getting my 18th and... I'm grow up I think Lol ! well, lets start it

February 2nd

well, its my birthday day. and I'm really happy to know it. Cause I growing up and forgetting all the past moment. And now I'm the older one in my class
(number one and two was Ibeng and Rieka)
When I check my phone at 4am, I got 7 message at BBM. when I wrote it, the first message was from my best guy Prima, the second one was Ina (akbar's sister) and the third was my hubby :)
I'm really happy to read it and when I woke up I got a lot of message from others.
( btw, THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS )

When I went to school, I met my friend Purent and she gave me a present. a navy blue phone case, I love it so much :D
then, I got a birthday greeting from my class, especially coco yoru who grabbed my b***s -_____-
After sport lesson I went to toilet, there I met lidani and she screamed out loud and say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYAS !!! "and she gave me a wet kisses :D
When the first rest time, I'm eating the Ayam Sunda and when I'm eating, Tami came and gave me a 2 donuts and 1 candle, and its mean 18 :D Thank you so much tami :))

YEAY ! we got an earlier lesson, so we just back at 13.30 then I "kidnapped" by akbar and went to Kedai Kita. When we arrived, Akbar really looks weird. I don't know but I think he's hiding something. But I just be positive. Then Akbar permission wanna go to Toilet, and I'm waiting alone.
After 10minutes suddenly from behind there's a guy with a heavy voice singing
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU "




and when I turning back, there's my hubby carry the small box and there's a cupcakes :*
speechless !!!! but I'm so happy :) :)
aaaa I wanna cry LOL



the birthday cake from my hubby :)

and I got this lovely one :)



really sweetest day, but its not only one when I wanna go to pray, suddenly icha called me and said " yaaas keluar dong ! pake kerudung tapi " and finally I came out and I was shocked !! there's icha and prima brought a small cakes :D aaaaah really sweet :)



me mourin icha and prima :)



The Presents for my 18th :)



The silliest present from Annisha Nurilla, a box of TOP !

its the sweetest one day of my 18th
thank you very much for all participant

My hubby, Icha, Prima, Purentia, Tami, Serly,Anis, Sulis, Badak, Dwi, Bejo, Dewe, Adit, dan Qowiyu

No comments:

Post a Comment