Saturday, November 19, 2011

Muhammad Raja Akbar F. Hasibuan

This is for my silly huge white man that I ever had

First, you born on May 19,1994 at Balikpapan, east Borneo
You grow into the sucks one
You grow into the huge one
You grow into the Chubby one
You grow into an attractive one
You grow into the unromantic one



All memories that we ever did was in here,
when we first met at 10 grade, On your Supra one Lol You picked me to school,
You drive me to home
In the hot or rainy weather
Almost Every Day we did it together,
all people says we're the couple but we're not
Until on the June 5th, You gave me something special..
Something previously missing in my life
Its called love
and in my 17th, you gave me something unpredictable cake..
the melted cake

Its the sweetest but the awkward one hahaha
It's a good memories,is it ?

And Now, I can believe that we're almost 18th.
I hope it will be last forever baby..
Raja, Akbar, Abay, Hubby, Maddie, " Ndut ", Uncle Fat




" and in another life I would be your girl "

Ainurrahma Dwi Saraswati

No comments:

Post a Comment